- Personalized services including benchmarking, coaching, facilitating, financial and operational assessment, project management performance, ownership transition (internal and external), software conversions, strategic planning and training.
- Business and management consulting expert that brings immediate value.
- Inspires and arms people with skills to obtain what they deserve.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of engineering-consulting firms and philanthropic organizations. Member of National Association of Corporate Directors.
- Teaches and customizes training programs including Maximizing Company Value, Project Management, Project Financial Management, Succession Planning, Tactfully Managing Change, Understanding Operational/ Financial Performance, Winning Interviews and Presentations and Win/Win Negotiating. Programs have been presented to thousands of professionals.
- Speaker at national conferences and author of articles for numerous professional publications.
- Active in professional societies including the ACEC, ASFE, the American Institute of CPAs, the Colorado Society of CPAs, the Institute of Management Consultants and the International Business Brokers Association.
REFERENCES & TESTIMONIALS
ARCADIS; Steve Taylor, Controller,
Burns Cooley Dennis, Inc.; David Dennis, Jr., P.E., CEO,
Consulting Engineers Council of Missouri; Bruce Wylie, Executive Director,
Duffield Associates; Guy Marcozzi, P.E., Chief Executive Officer ,
Nolte Associates, Inc.; Kenneth A. Rudolph, PE, CEO,
NTH Consultants, Ltd.; Kevin B. Hoppe, Chief Executive Officer,
Paul C. Rizzo Associates, Inc.; Paul C. Rizzo, Ph.D., P.E., President,
Raba-Kistner Consultants, Inc.; Dr. Carl F. Raba, Jr., P.E., Chairman and CEO,
Schnabel Engineering Associates, Inc.; Gordon Matheson, Ph.D., P.E., P.G., Chairman,
Soil and Materials Engineers, Inc.; Mark K. Kramer, P.E., CEO,
Terracon, Inc.; David Gaboury, P.E., Chief Executive Officer,
Woolpert, Inc.; Gary L. Stewart, Chairman,